CARLI Consulting founder Kirsty Carr has over 15 years experience in both direct and indirect procurement and has worked within several blue chip organisations and brands across FMCG, Pharma, Automotive and Construction. She has taken this rich and varied industry experience and created The CARLI System™
Collaboration – Working together to achieve our goals
Action – Doing as we say we will
Reflection – Consistently reviewing and measuring progress
Learning – Being open to new ways and methods
Improving – Constantly striving for better
Kirsty’s passion lies in :
1. Educating businesses on the benefits of working alongside procurement by changing the attitudes and perceptions of the function.
2. Making procurement practices accessible to all business owners
3. Making Procurement as a career attractive to people from all backgrounds.
Kirsty is also co-chair of ProcWomen, an online community for women working in and adjacent to Procurement.
Helping you to cultivate relationships built on
- Shared goals & values
Working with your existing partners to ensure their services remain
- Solution and delivery focused
- Proactive and innovative
We help new business to
- Understand the benefits of a robust set up
- Identify process requirements
- Identify opportunities to create leverage
Carli Consulting works with a network of specialists in the following areas
- Media Production
- New Business Development